The Classroom Escape Terms & Conditions
The Classroom Escape Terms & Conditions 2012
- The promoter of this competition is Prowin Pty Ltd trading as AusPen, 3 Wellington Street, St Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182. ABN 29 096 258 703.
- Entry to the competition is free. Only competitors living in Australia can compete.
- Entries to competition close 5PM Melbourne EST on June 15th 2012.
- The winner will be drawn at 9AM Melbourne EST on June19th 2012 in the Corporate office of AusPen, 3 Wellington Street, St Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182.
- The winner will be notified by phone, email and published on the AusPen website on the June 19th 2012.
- The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, AusPen reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- All entrants who refer a new, non-existing customer from 9AM 1st May 2012 to 5PM June 15th 2012 are eligible to win the Entry Prize. All
entrants are eligible to win one of the two prizes. Only the entrant who refers the most non-existing customers who purchase from AusPen during 9AM May 1st 2012 to 5PM June 15th 2012 is eligible for the Main prize to Bali.
- AusPen shall not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking or using the prize from the time of receipt of the prize.
- To the fullest extent possible by law, by accepting a prize, competition
prize winners agree to release AusPen from any claim, loss,
damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or
charge sustained in any way incurred by and/or in connection with
participation in the promotion and/or in use of the prize.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries not received by AusPen, incorrectly completed or otherwise incorrectly tabulated. Auspen's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries will be the property of AusPen. The information entrants provide will be used by AusPen for the purpose of marketing and publicity purposes. Entry into the competition constitutes the entrant’s acceptance to be contacted by AusPen. Winners’ names will be published as required under the relevant legislation.
- Competition entrants consent to AusPen using the entrant's name, state of residence and photo in the event that they are a winner in any media, including advertising, and agrees to participate in any promotional activities for AusPen, without payment, for the purposes of promoting this competition and promoting AusPen.
- AusPen is committed to compliance with the Australian Privacy Act. If you wish to exercise your rights of access, correction or to lodge a complaint you should contact our Marketing Manager at AusPen, 3 Wellington Street, St Kilda, Melbourne VIC 3182 or phone 03 9534 1166.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes beyond the control of AusPen, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, AusPen may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition subject to state legislation.
- AusPen will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by AusPen which is due to acts of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, an other acts which are not reasonably within the control of AusPen.
- The competition winners may need to provide identification considered suitable for verification at the discretion of AusPen.
- Employees of AusPen and its subsidiaries Tsar Carpets and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- AusPen will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
- Prizes will be awarded to the two winners of the competition within 28 days of the date advised to the winner.
- Entry into the competition constitutes the entrant’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.